I like 147g Speer Gold Dot in my 9mm/ try different amo
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Finally!!!
Collapse
X
-
Congrats on your Glock, and welcome to CGN!
You'll see, Glocks are great, easy to clean and so reliable! (I'm more of a 1911 person myself but my husband has a Glock and it's one of our most low-maintenance and fun guns. They're very lovable guns.)
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
Thomas Jefferson

Comment
-
Congrats on the Glock. 19 is a sweet compact gun. Easy to maintain. Enjoy.(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!
sigpicComment
-
Alllllllllllllllllllllllllll Right!!!!! have fun!!! Give us a range report with pics too!!!Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,505
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23067 users online. 45 members and 23022 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment