Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ladies, am I missing something here...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OHOD
    I need a LIFE!!
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2009
    • 11047

    Ladies, am I missing something here...

    Your working with a guy at your job.

    He keeps saying
    "I have a girlfriend" non-specifically, just says it.

    So I like to have a conversation about the girl, after all, he brought it up.
    Name, where did you meet and etc...

    But through out the day,
    "My girlfriend" this and that, for no apparent reason.

    Am I missing something?
    sigpic

    INGSOC comes to America.
    Sip your Victory Gin folks, time's are a changin'

    Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
    A time of innocence, A time of confidences
    Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
    Preserve your memories; They're all that's left you
  • #2
    HUTCH 7.62
    In Memoriam
    • Aug 2006
    • 11298

    I say go down and by yourself a ounce of silver and a new kitty. dude sounds like a real loser anyways IMO
    Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
    Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear

    http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60

    Comment

    • #3
      OHOD
      I need a LIFE!!
      CGN Contributor
      • Jan 2009
      • 11047

      Originally posted by HUTCH 7.62
      I say go down and by yourself a ounce of silver and a new kitty. dude sounds like a real loser anyways IMO

      I should just add another kitty.
      sigpic

      INGSOC comes to America.
      Sip your Victory Gin folks, time's are a changin'

      Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
      A time of innocence, A time of confidences
      Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
      Preserve your memories; They're all that's left you

      Comment

      • #4
        Ifticar
        Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 380

        Speaking as a guy who has been there...

        The guy is proud of his GF. She makes him feel good about himself.

        In my case, it is my wife of 35 years. She has been the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
        "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." - Thomas Jefferson

        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin

        Comment

        • #5
          movie zombie
          Cat-in-a Box/NRA Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jul 2007
          • 14644

          yes, i'd agree with Ifticar.

          the guy is just happy to have a girlfriend.....who knows, maybe this is the first one in a while? or maybe he just appreciates her.

          better than complaining about her all the time.

          mz

          ps one can never have too many kitties! this is good an excuse as any to get another...
          "The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt
          Originally posted by The Shootist
          Just use it for an excuse to keep buying "her" guns till you find the right one...good way to check off your wanted to buy list with the idea of finding her the one she wants of course :D

          Comment

          • #6
            Steyrlp10
            C3 Leader
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Nov 2008
            • 5341

            OHOD, too bad the random coworker doesn't bring up this topic, "LOOKIT, see what new GUN I bought over the weekend? (Photo is now waved under your nose while the speaker hops up and down with glee.) Want to go to the range with me and give it a spin????"

            OHOD, I will continue to think positive thoughts for you and hope that one of your coworkers sees the light soon

            ...and when you get tired of being the Cat Lady, you can always drop by my place and see me as the Dog Mom
            sigpic

            If you live in Solano County, please join us at:
            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/group.php?groupid=12


            NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

            Comment

            • #7
              OHOD
              I need a LIFE!!
              CGN Contributor
              • Jan 2009
              • 11047

              Originally posted by Steyrlp10
              OHOD, too bad the random coworker doesn't bring up this topic, "LOOKIT, see what new GUN I bought over the weekend? (Photo is now waved under your nose while the speaker hops up and down with glee.) Want to go to the range with me and give it a spin????"

              OHOD, I will continue to think positive thoughts for you and hope that one of your coworkers sees the light soon

              ...and when you get tired of being the Cat Lady, you can always drop by my place and see me as the Dog Mom

              Meow
              sigpic

              INGSOC comes to America.
              Sip your Victory Gin folks, time's are a changin'

              Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
              A time of innocence, A time of confidences
              Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
              Preserve your memories; They're all that's left you

              Comment

              • #8
                2Cute2Shoot
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2010
                • 1038

                Originally posted by HUTCH 7.62
                I say go down and by yourself a ounce of silver and a new kitty. dude sounds like a real loser anyways IMO
                NOT! How can you know that from just the little bit that OHOD wrote? He could have soooo many reasons for mentioning 'it' like that.

                Originally posted by Ifticar
                Speaking as a guy who has been there...

                The guy is proud of his GF. She makes him feel good about himself.

                In my case, it is my wife of 35 years. She has been the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
                Well he has just said he has one...but not her name, etc.???? Maybe he is just that shy, nervous type of guy who wants to just have that platonic relationship with OHOD first without any pressure that she might feel like he is hitting on her.

                Anyway, I think OHOD should just get to know him first and she will learn all about it in time

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1