Omg!!! What kind of girls are we??? Instead of spending a few hundred on this season's manola blaniks or a Louis vuitton... We buy and save for ammo! What has the world come to??? Lol
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Its just funny!
Collapse
X
-
Its just funny!
Shooting things makes me Smile
Tags: None -
We're like the Boy Scouts -- Be Prepared
Speaking of ammo, my front room looks like a tornado hit it. It's a combination of gun show inventory that I'm tallying for the final grocery list and miscellaneous cases of ammo. I also forgot the two cases of shotgun shells in my computer room -- I really need to hire a Calguns maid
sigpic
If you live in Solano County, please join us at:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/group.php?groupid=12
NRA Certified Pistol InstructorComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,924
Posts: 25,153,265
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15172 users online. 137 members and 15035 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment