Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Pay shipping, get a Calguns cap

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    laughingdragons
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 8

    Hi Vick!

    I wanted to thank you again for the hat! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

    Originally posted by B.D.Dubloon
    That's a nice hat.

    BDD
    It is!

    Happy New Years!

    Comment

    • #17
      AK4me
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2008
      • 1282

      Any left, my wife wants one?
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #18
        Can'thavenuthingood
        C3 Leader
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2005
        • 5251

        Originally posted by AK4me
        Any left, my wife wants one?
        Yes, PM your address and I'll get it out to you.

        Vick
        sigpic

        "Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

        Picnic Time

        Comment

        • #19
          Can'thavenuthingood
          C3 Leader
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Oct 2005
          • 5251

          Shipped out a couple more Pink Camo caps Saturday. Watch for small brown box from your mailman Mon or Tuesday.

          Still have some left Ladies, how can you pass up this deal?

          Vick
          sigpic

          "Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

          Picnic Time

          Comment

          • #20
            technique
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2008
            • 10639

            +1000000 I have one of thee caps in tan, buy with confidence!
            California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
            Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

            I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...

            Comment

            • #21
              movie zombie
              Cat-in-a Box/NRA Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Jul 2007
              • 14644

              Originally posted by Can'thavenuthingood
              Shipped out a couple more Pink Camo caps Saturday. Watch for small brown box from your mailman Mon or Tuesday.

              Still have some left Ladies, how can you pass up this deal?

              Vick
              pink isn't my color........

              movie zombie
              "The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt
              Originally posted by The Shootist
              Just use it for an excuse to keep buying "her" guns till you find the right one...good way to check off your wanted to buy list with the idea of finding her the one she wants of course :D

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1