Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Purple is the new Pink

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • grantar2
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 3581

    Purple is the new Pink

    I didn't come up with the title it's from an article in this weeks IDPA newsletter. Very interesting article. http://www.shootingwire.com/features/229721
  • #2
    savannah
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 1142

    I actually like the purple accessories. I have not been a fan of pink for my shooting apparel. That being said, I love pink in everyday wear. I think I may get that vest. I have been eyeing it for awhile.

    I like my shotguns to sport wood. Not a fan of purple nor pink guns. I love my Syren.




    I don't expect everything handed to me. Just set it down anywhere. Unknown

    Comment

    • #3
      Off the Roster
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2013
      • 2354

      Originally posted by savannah
      I actually like the purple accessories. I have not been a fan of pink for my shooting apparel. That being said, I love pink in everyday wear. I think I may get that vest. I have been eyeing it for awhile.

      I like my shotguns to sport wood. Not a fan of purple nor pink guns. I love my Syren.
      Girl, they didn't throw in a vest with your Syren purchase??? I should be able to test the one with the stock in the position that they have been referencing for me in the next 10 days or so - logistics - and if it meets the promises the credit card will instantaneously heat up (as long as a vest gets thrown in)


      The line is new enough, and I too will allow anyone interested in test driving it to try mine, for that we need to be deemed Syren Ambassadorettes!!
      Last edited by Off the Roster; 05-07-2015, 12:36 PM.

      Comment

      • #4
        GunBunnyLexy
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2015
        • 8

        The purple Hogue furniture is really nice. They hit the nail on the head with that color choice.

        I'm hoping one day they'll do a nice teal.

        Comment

        • #5
          savannah
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2012
          • 1142

          Originally posted by Off the Roster
          Girl, they didn't throw in a vest with your Syren purchase??? I should be able to test the one with the stock in the position that they have been referencing for me in the next 10 days or so - logistics - and if it meets the promises the credit card will instantaneously heat up (as long as a vest gets thrown in)


          The line is new enough, and I too will allow anyone interested in test driving it to try mine, for that we need to be deemed Syren Ambassadorettes!!

          You go girl. You won't be sorry. I LOVE my Syren. Guerini went the long mile on this gun for women. Get it. We will meet up and have a Syren day!




          I don't expect everything handed to me. Just set it down anywhere. Unknown

          Comment

          • #6
            BonnieB
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2012
            • 1969

            Purple is better than bubble-gum pink. Purple is better for redheads like me, certainly. And the whole world knows my color preferences....

            I'm still not clear on the concept of why women need special colors, other than we like 'em. It certainly helps to know which gun is yours, or which range bag. And I love it that PackinFurDefense will do pretty much any color on special order.
            WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1