Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Will Tutor for Bullets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Granite
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 458

    Will Tutor for Bullets

    I have a Masters degree in education, have taught for 14 years for LBUSD, I'm the Educational Liason for the YMCA at the school site, and the. director of Education for a local RETC.

    I'm willing to tutor or teach in the SoCal area in exchange for information regarding AK's, specifically Saiga, and ammunition or magazines. I'm also in the market for a Ruger 10/22.

    I don't have to be paid in cash.
  • #2
    looker
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 35

    What kind of ammo are you looking for and are you willing to drive to Corona Hills close to where the 91fwy & 15fwy meet? Have any expertise with reading comprehension and fluency for a second grader? Sylvan is too expensive for us. Once or twice a week for an hour and a half would work probably. I want to make your drive worth both our time and money.

    Comment

    • #3
      Granite
      Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 458

      Sorry sir, bit of a drive. I can still help some what. PM your email and ill send in data, free

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1