Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Upholsterer needed for MC & Quad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IntoForever
    CGSSA Associate
    • Sep 2010
    • 3891

    Upholsterer needed for MC & Quad

    I need the front seat on my SV1000s done with something that will be sun resistant and I have a cover for my quad seat I need put on. I'm in Northridge and can bring the parts. Hit me up with a price.
    With all this "gun control" talk, I've not heard one politician say how they plan on taking guns from criminals, just law abiding Citizens.

    Originally posted by Nose Nuggets
    5 guys, hot damn thats some good eat'n.
    Originally posted by pyromensch
    damn, i duped my own thread...first time i did a poll
  • #2
    IntoForever
    CGSSA Associate
    • Sep 2010
    • 3891

    Any Calgunners do this?
    With all this "gun control" talk, I've not heard one politician say how they plan on taking guns from criminals, just law abiding Citizens.

    Originally posted by Nose Nuggets
    5 guys, hot damn thats some good eat'n.
    Originally posted by pyromensch
    damn, i duped my own thread...first time i did a poll

    Comment

    • #3
      systems
      Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 330

      I do it as a hobby with my cars and stuff. exactly what do you need?
      Why get butt hurt over a thread, get a life instead!
      Fanboys unite and share your dislikes
      Favorite Car 1964 Galaxie XL
      Favorite Gun Marlin 336 CS
      FREE when you present a dd214 or active:
      HK Builds your parts, from flats.
      Barrel Work, threading, cutting, finishing, bluing/oxidizing and non caustic finishing.
      EXPERIMENTING with Anodizing let me know if you want to submit a test subject

      Comment

      • #4
        IntoForever
        CGSSA Associate
        • Sep 2010
        • 3891

        I just need the cover attached to the seat. I don't have any tools so doing it myself isn't an option.
        With all this "gun control" talk, I've not heard one politician say how they plan on taking guns from criminals, just law abiding Citizens.

        Originally posted by Nose Nuggets
        5 guys, hot damn thats some good eat'n.
        Originally posted by pyromensch
        damn, i duped my own thread...first time i did a poll

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1