Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Plumber

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dirtracer24
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 713

    Plumber

    I live in Modesto and I have been in the trade for 7 years. If anybody needs plumbing done in the san joaquin valley and the bay area, pm me with the situation, location, and phone number. I can do pretty much anything plumbing related and have tools I can borrow if needed (snakes, drain cleaning equipment). I get my email right on my phone so I can ususaly get back to you in a few hours.

    I am not licensed, bonded or insured this would be considered a side job. I am a very firm believer that a hand shake between men(or women)is better than a contract.
    Logan
    When liberty is on the line who will be standing shoulder to shoulder with you?
Working...
UA-8071174-1