Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I need reloading assistance.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PistolPete75
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2007
    • 5230

    I need reloading assistance.

    I'm looking for someone in the 661/818 area that can assist me with reloading duties. I have all the equipment, but I don't have the time to reload.

    I can pay per hour or trade/barter.

    If you don't have any experience it's okay, all my equipment is already set up and ready to go. All you have to do is follow my protocol.

    I'll be reloading for rifle cartridges on a single stage. I do have a dillon progressive that you can use for your own reloading as well.

    Send a pm if your interested.
    Last edited by PistolPete75; 08-09-2009, 9:52 PM.
  • #2
    Tragic Image
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 1055

    where in the 661?

    I've been wanting to learn how to reload, this might be a good trade.
    You Better Brace Yourselves For A Whole Lotta Ugly Comin' At You From A Neverending Parade Of Stupid.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1