I have 2 prevailing wage sidewalk, curb and gutter, and ADA ramp projects in Hayward and Antioch . Starts August minimum 13 weeks of work possibly much more. Must be able to read plans and know proper installation of ADA compliant ramps ( truncated domes )
I have 4 positions available.
Also 2 prevailing wage projects in Ceres and Los Banos. Must have C12 or C32 license. These start first week of September and run 6 to 8 weeks. I have 2 positions available.
Not sub work. You will be hired by me and work directly for me.
Email me at Chris@joesLC.com if interested.
I have 4 positions available.
Also 2 prevailing wage projects in Ceres and Los Banos. Must have C12 or C32 license. These start first week of September and run 6 to 8 weeks. I have 2 positions available.
Not sub work. You will be hired by me and work directly for me.
Email me at Chris@joesLC.com if interested.
