So, I'm in the military and obviously got my fingerprints done when I joined. Is there a way I can submit those to the DoJ for my CoE rather than having a new set done?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Live Scan question
Collapse
X
-
Usually the livescan place will tell you they will only send it to one place, They want you to buy another round of livescan. I don't think you will have any success getting your prints from the military to be used for your COE.Interstate Transfers $100 (DROS included with the price)
Email acesjewelryandloan@hotmail.com if you need us to do a transfer!
Or call 626-968-5900
Follow us on Facebook @acesjewelryandloan Need Cash Fast? Get a loan on your firearms here! -
I'm starting to think I should have gotten out of the gun business and into the Livescan buisness years ago.You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.
Incoming fire has the right of way.
Comment
-
The grass isn't always greener....Interstate Transfers $100 (DROS included with the price)
Email acesjewelryandloan@hotmail.com if you need us to do a transfer!
Or call 626-968-5900
Follow us on Facebook @acesjewelryandloan Need Cash Fast? Get a loan on your firearms here!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,543
Posts: 25,148,844
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17960 users online. 33 members and 17927 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment