I'm an FFL holder and wondered if while I'm out of state and see a hand gun that I would like to own personally but it isn't CA rostered is there a way to purchase it, bring it back into CA and then transfer it into my name? I've had my FFL for a couple of years but don't have any experience with out of state transfers.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Out of state purchase by an FFL
Collapse
X
-
What 21guns said. Even though you are picking it up from out of state, you still need the CFLC letter.Kemasa.
False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.
Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,583
Posts: 25,149,478
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31517 users online. 122 members and 31395 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment