I'm trying to register a saiga in the DES. There is no option for clicking on RWC, and if I click on Izhmash the DES kicks it back saying it's a assault rifle. It's an unconverted saiga that was sent to me for a customer. Any idea what to input? Thanks in advance.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
saiga registration
Collapse
X
-
It seems like the DOJ is updating the manufacturers. For the longest time ATI wasn't in there but it now is. If a manufacturer isn't in there use the country of origin and either in the model box or comments box you can note the actual manufacturer. I think all my Saigas were simply DROSes as manufacturer "Russia".Comment
-
I spoke with someone at DOJ about this a few months ago. I was told to use "Russia" as the manufacturer, and to put "Made in Russia by Izhmash" in the comments.
Has worked for me so far, but I would double check with DOJ yourself.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,507
Posts: 25,148,551
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14273 users online. 136 members and 14137 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment