Good evening all, I'm in the process of obtaining my FFL and was doing some research on the SSE process. I was wondering from those of you that do SSE pistols. Where do you get the parts to do this? Looking for any advise on how to do SSE pistols. Thanks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SSE Parts question.
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
many make them from threaded barrrels and weldingUG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links -
Any advise on where to buy the parts for the barrels and the magazine block?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,576
Posts: 25,149,410
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33780 users online. 40 members and 33740 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment