Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

10 day wait exempt and deliver gun tab? DES???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • acespawnshop
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jun 2012
    • 2852

    10 day wait exempt and deliver gun tab? DES???

    Ok so the purchaser is 10 day waiting period exempt and when we clicked "deliver gun" right after we did the first dros page it still shows as "pending" But gun shows as "delivered" now. Did we F up or is this just how its supposed to be done.

    Also it says earliest delivery date 2/29/2014 (today's date and same as dros date) So I assume it was done correctly.
    Last edited by acespawnshop; 02-19-2014, 3:02 PM.
    Interstate Transfers $100 (DROS included with the price)
    Email acesjewelryandloan@hotmail.com if you need us to do a transfer!
    Or call 626-968-5900

    Follow us on Facebook @acesjewelryandloan Need Cash Fast? Get a loan on your firearms here!
  • #2
    Baboosh
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2008
    • 6769

    That's how it has been for me also. They don't show APPROVED until the 10 days is up on our end.
    Just a normal guy

    Comment

    • #3
      acespawnshop
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jun 2012
      • 2852

      Lol....figures. Thanks baboosh
      Interstate Transfers $100 (DROS included with the price)
      Email acesjewelryandloan@hotmail.com if you need us to do a transfer!
      Or call 626-968-5900

      Follow us on Facebook @acesjewelryandloan Need Cash Fast? Get a loan on your firearms here!

      Comment

      • #4
        ACI
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2013
        • 58

        Originally posted by acespawnshop
        Ok so the purchaser is 10 day waiting period exempt and when we clicked "deliver gun" right after we did the first dros page it still shows as "pending" But gun shows as "delivered" now. Did we F up or is this just how its supposed to be done.

        Also it says earliest delivery date 2/29/2014 (today's date and same as dros date) So I assume it was done correctly.
        I emailed them about that and they told me to make sure that I reprint the DROS after 10 days and put the approved one with the others.

        Comment

        • #5
          acespawnshop
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jun 2012
          • 2852

          Cool thanks.
          Interstate Transfers $100 (DROS included with the price)
          Email acesjewelryandloan@hotmail.com if you need us to do a transfer!
          Or call 626-968-5900

          Follow us on Facebook @acesjewelryandloan Need Cash Fast? Get a loan on your firearms here!

          Comment

          • #6
            Baboosh
            Calguns Addict
            • Jun 2008
            • 6769

            Originally posted by ACI
            I emailed them about that and they told me to make sure that I reprint the DROS after 10 days and put the approved one with the others.
            So we have to print THREE copies of basically the identical piece of paper?
            Just a normal guy

            Comment

            • #7
              acespawnshop
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Jun 2012
              • 2852

              And without the buyers signature or anything because he split with his gun 10 days before. Stay Hot state of California.
              Interstate Transfers $100 (DROS included with the price)
              Email acesjewelryandloan@hotmail.com if you need us to do a transfer!
              Or call 626-968-5900

              Follow us on Facebook @acesjewelryandloan Need Cash Fast? Get a loan on your firearms here!

              Comment

              • #8
                Baboosh
                Calguns Addict
                • Jun 2008
                • 6769

                Originally posted by acespawnshop
                And without the buyers signature or anything because he split with his gun 10 days before. Stay Hot state of California.
                Thought CA was going green. Where are all the tree huggers when you need them.

                I just did 6 C&R pistol transfers for a client, that is 6 more pieces of paper I have to remember to print out in 8 days.

                What a waste.
                Last edited by Baboosh; 02-20-2014, 4:03 PM.
                Just a normal guy

                Comment

                • #9
                  SniPeralez
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Mar 2010
                  • 2787

                  Guys, how about NO LETTER for the 10 days and just PO exempt for off roster. I didn't see an option for that???? It appears it'll print the same info like they do have the letter and was picked up the same day.
                  Thanks
                  sigpic
                  Not as Lean, Not as Mean, But still a Marine
                  God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The Courage to shoot the things I can and the Wisdom to dope the wind and make the shot.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1