I am interested in ordering a shotgun barrel of over 18 inches from over seas, but the retailer states they must ship it to a gun shop. why is this? Because of customs and paperwork?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
international orders
Collapse
X
-
international orders
Originally posted by SBCZILLA (ARFCOM)Its a ****in tube, one end capped, one end threaded. Dont over think it.Tags: None -
Might just be their policy. I wasn't aware that barrels alone required that. Most other accessories (optics, etc..) can be shipped direct.UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,617
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20332 users online. 79 members and 20253 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment