For ppt purposes, can anybody who's familiar with the area recommend a good/friendly FFLs? Thank you in advance.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FFL in Tracy, recommendation please.
Collapse
X
-
Tracy Rifle and Pistol -
I used to work in Tracy and all I know is Tracy Rifle and Pistol. I've read mixed reviews online about them but never dealt with them. Give them a go!"The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny."
-Aesop's Fables The Wolf and the Lamb.
WTS Toth Tools, AK misc, and Streamlight TLR3
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...3#post19963273Comment
-
-
Last edited by not-fishing; 09-19-2013, 7:11 PM.Spreading the WORD according to COLT. and Smith, Wesson, Ruger, HK, Sig, High Standard, Browning
Comment
-
Tracy Rifle and Pistol was the only FFL to ever offer to buy my .300 blackout suppressed pistol. Those dudes are legit!
Go check them out.www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,703
Posts: 25,150,693
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13780 users online. 123 members and 13657 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment