Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Surplus ammo connection overseas looking to invest

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • murser1
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 86

    Surplus ammo connection overseas looking to invest

    Does anyone have a connection on how to buy surplus ammo overseas. I am considering investing a lot of money in surplus ammo. Thoughts? Suggestions
  • #2
    paul0660
    In Memoriam
    • Jul 2007
    • 15669

    If you have a lot of money, do you want more or less?
    *REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*

    Comment

    • #3
      murser1
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 86

      Haha. Just entertaining the idea. If the price is right though.

      Comment

      • #4
        NastyNate
        Senior Member
        • May 2012
        • 1697

        Lemme know if you need a partner.

        Nasty Nate
        -NN

        Comment

        • #5
          kygen
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 3259

          im in
          Originally posted by thrillhouse700
          I have to wait until all the info is in before I make a statement. Obviously the family dogs had it coming.... other than that, waiting on more info.

          Comment

          • #6
            sealocan
            Calguns Addict
            • Mar 2012
            • 9956

            I like your idea.
            I know nothing on the subject ,but I believe you can get surplus ammo and arms much cheaper in Canada .
            I'm sure they'll be paperwork (lots and lots of it. ) but that'll be the case no matter where you bring in from.
            it may be easier, quicker and a more secure investment then going far overseas.

            good luck and get me some.

            Comment

            • #7
              Mssr. Eleganté
              Blue Blaze Irregular
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2005
              • 10401

              First, get your Type 08 FFL.

              Next, travel the world, setting up contacts with all of the various Ministries of Defense/Defence.

              Then, when a country's military auctions off their surplus ammo, just outbid Century Arms Intl. and the ammo will be yours!
              __________________

              "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

              Comment

              • #8
                KIMBER8400
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 657

                First, get your Type 08 FFL.

                Next, travel the world, setting up contacts with all of the various Ministries of Defense/Defence.

                Then, when a country's military auctions off their surplus ammo, just outbid Century Arms Intl. and the ammo will be yours!
                you just saved him lotta time, money and trouble.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1