Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

? concerning Blank HSC cards

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mrs Rabbit
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 72

    ? concerning Blank HSC cards

    I've searched... and searched and cannot find an answer so I thought I'd ask our fellow FFL's here.

    After the ridiculously long wait for our HSC instructor numbers we have sent off the order form and check to purchase the blank cards. Anyone recall how long it takes to get those blank cards in the mail? <Please don't say 4-6 weeks.>

    I apologize for the rudementory question, but I'm a bit on hold on my hand gun sales for customers without the card and trying to get some info from someone with 1st hand experience.
  • #2
    kemasa
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jun 2005
    • 10706

    Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. At one point it was 3 months or so. Another time it was around a month or more.

    Suggest the customer to go to place that has them and get one there. It best for them to not say that they are not going to buy from the place.
    Kemasa.
    False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

    Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

    Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

    Comment

    • #3
      EBR Works
      Vendor/Retailer
      • Dec 2007
      • 10492

      The order we placed 3 weeks ago arrived in less than 7 days by FedEx.


      Check out our e-commerce site here:

      www.ebrworks.com

      Serving you from Prescott, AZ

      Comment

      • #4
        Ebola1282
        Member
        • Sep 2010
        • 176

        Last time I ordered mine it took less than 7 days to get the cards and 6 weeks for them to cash my check.
        NRA Life Member
        NSSF Member

        Comment

        • #5
          Mrs Rabbit
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2012
          • 72

          Thanks guys... They haven't cashed the check yet, that almost had me worried. I know with the DOJ it's usually a case of hurry up and wait so hopefully I'll get lucky and be closer to the 7 days (it's been that now> than a month.

          Comment

          • #6
            Toby's Tactical
            Member
            • Oct 2012
            • 241

            My order took about a week.
            Toby's Tactical
            07FFL/02SOT
            Mountain View, CA

            Comment

            • #7
              Eddy's Shooting Sports
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 1329

              My latest batch took a bit over a week. They tend to sit on the check for up to a month sometimes.
              Greg David
              Eddy's Shooting Sports
              (650)969-GUNS

              400 Moffett Blvd., Suite F
              Mountain View, CA 94043

              www.eddysguns.com

              Tue-Fri 12-7, Sat 11-5

              Comment

              • #8
                Mrs Rabbit
                Junior Member
                • Oct 2012
                • 72

                I received them yesterday. Of course they showed up on a Monday when I am closed. Luckily my landlord is next door and signed for them for me. *note to self* order from them on a Tuesday as it seems 1 week to 10 days is about standard.

                Thank you guys, the info/sharing experiences in this forum has been very helpful for a new dealer.

                Comment

                • #9
                  echoarms
                  Vendor/Retailer
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 513

                  I have been told that it helps to use certified funds when paying. I did and got mine in roughly 2 weeks.
                  Visit my page at www.echoarms.com for casting, reloading, and firearms accessories.

                  Like my Facebook page: Echo Arms

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    kemasa
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 10706

                    I paid with a check and fairly quickly received the HSC cards. The interesting aspect was that I got the cards several days before the check cleared. Quite strange.
                    Kemasa.
                    False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

                    Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

                    Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Eddy's Shooting Sports
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2011
                      • 1329

                      Originally posted by kemasa
                      I paid with a check and fairly quickly received the HSC cards. The interesting aspect was that I got the cards several days before the check cleared. Quite strange.
                      Check just cleared a couple days ago. A weekish to get them, four weeksish for them to cash the check.....
                      Greg David
                      Eddy's Shooting Sports
                      (650)969-GUNS

                      400 Moffett Blvd., Suite F
                      Mountain View, CA 94043

                      www.eddysguns.com

                      Tue-Fri 12-7, Sat 11-5

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1