Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello all new here...primers question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TES111
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 1

    Hello all new here...primers question

    Just wanted to know from those with a class 6 FFL, where can you get (if at all possible) primers for less than .03 cents?.....writing a business plan and am stumped on this one aspect of the production numbers. I am currently looking at production ranges between 70k and 100k per quarter. I want reliability over everything. Just wanted to know if you could pass on some advice or steer me to the right folks.

    Thanks in advance,

    TES
  • #2
    Eargasm
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 611

    You mean "3 cents", not ".03 cents" (which is three hundredths of a cent), right?

    Powder Valley sells CCI Large Pistol and Large Rifle for $.026 each. I suspect that with a dealer account, you could get a better rate if you buy in large quantities.
    Last edited by Eargasm; 10-21-2012, 11:39 PM.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1