Just double checking, a current California peace officer is exempt from the one handgun in 30 days rule, and needs no letter from the chief. When processing, it goes as two DROS entries and one 4473? First time for this. THANKS for any info.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Peace Officer 1 in 30 exemption
Collapse
X
-
You are correct about the just needing ID and no letterhead.
I like to put them on two 4473s as there isn't really enough space for double DROS entries on the 4473. I do believe there is nothing stopping you from doing so, but I just like to separate out the 4473s when I run more than one DROS.www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,297
Posts: 25,146,535
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31847 users online. 120 members and 31727 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment