When a customer comes in asking for clips instead of magazines, "bullets", when they come in asking for a "deuce-deuce"? Just curious to what your guy's take is on that. Let it slide or correct them??
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Do you ever correct customers??
Collapse
X
-
Do you ever correct customers??
Tags: None -
It's not "correction" it's "education" so they won't sound stupid when they go to the range."If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals."
Walnut media for bright brass
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=621214Comment
-
Exactly. Unless it's something egregious (which I suppose might be different to everyone) I make sure to include the correct description of the item in my conversation with the customer. It might take 4-5 mentions of said item, but eventually they start correcting themselves. The common ones:
Fo' Five
Deuce Deuce
Clips
Baby GlocksComment
-
GoingQuiet.com, 07/02 FFL
PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE NOT CHECKED - instead, email sales@goingquiet.comComment
-
I like this. If someone asks for a clip, I would say, "I don't have clips for that, but I have magazines."
Honestly it just depends on what kind of mood I am in and what the customer looks like. I do ignore a lot of it and just use proper terminology when replying.www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,522
Posts: 25,148,594
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14135 users online. 134 members and 14001 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment