Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Replacement barrel

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chewy65
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2013
    • 5100

    Replacement barrel

    A buddy is trying to buy a new handgun barrel from a California business with a .com presence. My friend and I are a little concerned that the seller offered to ship it to his home. Is there a problem here. We assume that the seller is an FFL.
    Last edited by Chewy65; 09-30-2026, 6:31 PM.
  • #2
    Nego
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2026
    • 1325

    Originally posted by Chewy65
    A buddy is trying to buy a new handgun barrel from a California business with a .com presence. My friend and I are a little concerned that the seller offered to ship it to his home. Is there a problem here. We assume that the seller is an FFL.
    Barrels need to go to an ffl. You might get away with it. I had a problem getting a barrel shipped to my ffl they sent it to my house. It's a risk as it is technically illegal. It's about how much risk your willing to accept

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1