Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Handgun Roster question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Smokeybehr
    In Memoriam
    • Oct 2005
    • 795

    Handgun Roster question

    I'm looking at a specific handgun, and the difference between the one that I'm looking at and the entry on the roster is a single non-alphanumeric character. Does the single non-alphanumeric character make a difference?

    For reference, the two handguns are:

    Kimber Ultra CDP II (rostered)
    Kimber Ultra+ CDP II (not rostered)

    Is there a difference in the DOJ's eyes between the two, or do I need to do an SSE to get when I want?
    Rule #1: Keep your booger hook off the bang-switch!
    Cruz/West 2016 - You STILL want to call me a racist tea bagger?
  • #2
    EBR Works
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Dec 2007
    • 10492

    Unfortunately, unless it is the exact model, it's off roster. You'll need to SSE the gun.


    Check out our e-commerce site here:

    www.ebrworks.com

    Serving you from Prescott, AZ

    Comment

    • #3
      Smokeybehr
      In Memoriam
      • Oct 2005
      • 795

      I was looking at the roster, and there are NO non-alphanumeric characters in the model names, so that was where my question was going: Does the model of the gun have to be an exact match for the model name on the roster?
      Rule #1: Keep your booger hook off the bang-switch!
      Cruz/West 2016 - You STILL want to call me a racist tea bagger?

      Comment

      • #4
        Quiet
        retired Goon
        • Mar 2007
        • 30242

        Originally posted by Smokeybehr
        Does the model of the gun have to be an exact match for the model name on the roster?
        Yes. Needs to be an exact match.
        sigpic

        "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1