I was wondering, Can I purchase multiple long guns online. Have it shipped to my FFL and would I be charged 1 DROS per long gun? Or would I be able to put them all on a single DROS? Thank you for any help.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Question about Long Gun DROS
Collapse
X
-
They can all go on a single DROS. The dealer may charge whatever he wants for the transfers. For example, we charge $45 + $10 for each additional long gun + the $25 DROS fee. -
Can you add long guns to a DROS after your initial purchase?
I am looking to pick up a couple lowers, hunting rifle, and I am expecting a shotgun as a gift for Christmas. Do I have to wait to DROS them all together? Or, can I do them separately over a period of time?
Thanks!Comment
-
You can wait and process them all on one DROS. If your point was, pick a couple up in 10 days then trickle a few others over the next 2-3 weeks, then no. The DROS is closed when you pick up the gun(s) , anything after you pick up the guns = new DROS.Can you add long guns to a DROS after your initial purchase?
I am looking to pick up a couple lowers, hunting rifle, and I am expecting a shotgun as a gift for Christmas. Do I have to wait to DROS them all together? Or, can I do them separately over a period of time?
Thanks!
You _MAY_ find a FFL who will let you add additional long guns as long as the DROS is still open, but YMMV.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,569
Posts: 25,149,326
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34157 users online. 154 members and 34003 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment