Can this procedure be used to dros an OR handgun as a PPT when both parties are not present? Thats what the post seems to be saying. Also, if this is procedure is used to dros a shipped used handgun as a PPT then does that mean it doesn't count against the 1 in 30? I know that used shipped handguns are not dros'd as FTF PPT unless both parties are present. It's a old post so I have no idea if it's still viable or not. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...6&postcount=24 and http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...hlight=mscale5
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A "split ppt"
Collapse
X
-
As far as I know, nobody is doing these any more.Can this procedure be used to dros an OR handgun as a PPT when both parties are not present? Thats what the post seems to be saying. Also, if this is procedure is used to dros a shipped used handgun as a PPT then does that mean it doesn't count against the 1 in 30? I know that used shipped handguns are not dros'd as FTF PPT unless both parties are present. It's a old post so I have no idea if it's still viable or not. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...6&postcount=24 and http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...hlight=mscale5 -
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,522
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24709 users online. 49 members and 24660 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment