Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for a broker

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dan FS71
    Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 403

    Looking for a broker

    Found a firearm I'd like to buy from a company that will not sell to California. The firearm is legal here but needs to have a bullet button installed before it ships to California.

    Looking for a someone who is willing to do this for an unfortunate California resident. (for a fee of course)

    Regards,
    Dan
  • #2
    kemasa
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jun 2005
    • 10706

    Search for middleman FFLs. There are several, I don't know of any personally, but I think I might have received firearms from some (don't recall the names or information).
    Kemasa.
    False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

    Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

    Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

    Comment

    • #3
      Ratboy
      Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 223

      I used Henderson Defense in Henderson NV for a similar sounding issue. Had the BB installed and the 30rd mags replaced with a 10rd magazine and sent to an FFL here in the Bay Area.

      Comment

      • #4
        EBR Works
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Dec 2007
        • 10492

        Quentin Defense in AZ can do it:



        .
        .
        .


        Check out our e-commerce site here:

        www.ebrworks.com

        Serving you from Prescott, AZ

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1