Im a FFL that is going to expand and wants to take cc payments. I know after today that that is going to be a nuisance since no one wants to deal with us. Anyone using someone that is willing to deal with FFL's i know all about the Citibank fiasco and dont want that mess! So credit card processors for online payments anyone?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Credit Card processors for FFLs
Collapse
X
-
Credit Card processors for FFLs
Tags: None -
Payment Alliance International. Very firearm friendly. HereLast edited by Eagle Armory; 10-18-2010, 6:36 PM. -
Stay away from GPAL DOH!!! We use Elavon and have not had a problem.sigpic
Golden State Tactical <---click here >
An FORMER Outpost Deep In the Heart of the Beast! Home of "California Compliant" AR15 Parts and Magazines and some of the lowest priced guns in the state!!!Comment
-
We use FNMS and they are pretty good. There was only a handful of "big" firms that would accept us as "DEATH DEALERS" haha Some of the responses I got were so ridiculous when I told them we sell guns.Comment
-
Good luck! Try merchant-e-solutions I had great luck with them. Had 2 companies prior to them and they were nightmares! I still get angry when this subject comes up and those were two years ago.07/02 SOT specializing in AK, AR, FAL, MAC-10 rifle and pistol sales, roster-exempt pistols, Ruger LCP, XDM, Gen4 Glock, etc.
Open Tues-Thurs 10am-5pm, Friday 10am-6pm, and Saturday 10am-4pm
www.prkarms.org
Contact us at:
Sales@prkarms.org
(559)283-8666
or find us on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/prkarms
The original PRK-Lock exclusive mag locks. Will not fail as other designs are subject to http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=257154Comment
-
Many credit card processors will do firearms - just ONLY at retail.
Elavon would not handle my firearm business period.
First Data would only let me do retail sales.
As I am an internet retailer and 75%+ of my sales are internet based, I had no intention to go with them and I'm currently using Payment Alliance International.GoingQuiet.com, 07/02 FFL
PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE NOT CHECKED - instead, email sales@goingquiet.comComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,914
Posts: 25,153,094
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 49330 users online. 99 members and 49231 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.






Comment