So my question is what you guys think about security guards walking into your store as customers carrying loaded weapons? Whats the general feeling out there. Just curious.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
What do you guys think??
Collapse
X
-
What do you guys think??
Tags: None -
_____________________________________________
South Coast Outdoorsman
2736 E Chapman Ave
Orange CA 92869
714-532-4867
T - F (11 - 7pm) Sat (10 - 5pm) - closed Sun & Mon
_____________________________________________ -
I don't care. As long as it is in a holster and stays in there. Then again I know all of the security guards around and none of them ever bring in guns in exposed holsters. They all have CCW.
I don't think it will ever be the gun you see that you have to worry about.www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.Comment
-
I dont really care either. Either way its holstered.
But yea Capt. Speirs, I was under the assumption that they could only carry exposed and loaded while performing their duties at a job. Hmmm.Comment
-
Wouldn't bother me as long as they acted professionally.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,806
Posts: 25,151,771
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24720 users online. 111 members and 24609 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment