Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Velocity Firearms VMAC-45 Single Shot Pistol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ugimports
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jun 2009
    • 6251

    Velocity Firearms VMAC-45 Single Shot Pistol

    How do I DROS this? I don't see Velocity anything listed under the pulldown for Make in the DROS app for Curio/Relic/Olympic Pistol/Exempt.

    Tried calling DOJ, but they don't open till Monday. Would like to get my customers 10 day started today if possible.

    Thanks,
    UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
    Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
    web​ / email / vendor forum

    I AM THE MAJORITY!!!

    Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links
  • #2
    Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23067

    It's a single shot pistol and meets the barrel and overall length requirements then it is Roster exempt.
    Last edited by Fjold; 04-24-2010, 8:17 PM.
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

    Comment

    • #3
      PolishMike
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2007
      • 6034

      Originally posted by Fjold
      It's a single shot pistol and meets the barrel and overall length requirements then it is Rroster exempt.
      It still has to be DROS'd and that has a drop down list for manufacturers.

      I ran into the same thing with a Puma the other day. Not exactly sure how you are supposed to do it. I'm waiting to call the DOJ as well as I have never ran into this problem before.
      Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol

      Comment

      • #4
        dirtyJ
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 1002

        Set the manufacturer as "Unknown" then put the name in the comments section.
        My posts are my own opinion and reflect no official positions of anyone other than myself.

        Comment

        • #5
          ugimports
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Jun 2009
          • 6251

          Originally posted by dirtyJ
          Set the manufacturer as "Unknown" then put the name in the comments section.
          Thanks, i was looking for "Other" ... didn't think of Unknown. I'll run it that way.
          UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
          Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
          web​ / email / vendor forum

          I AM THE MAJORITY!!!

          Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1