Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PPT in Sacramento with stripped lowers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kelvrick
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jun 2007
    • 1064

    PPT in Sacramento with stripped lowers

    Does anyone have any experiences with local shops in Sacramento that will only charge $35 bucks to transfer 2 stripped lowers?

    RCGX doesn't touch lowers unless there is a bullet button or raddlock

    Since I haven't had any experiences with other stores in Sac with an OLL PPT, I thought I'd ask.

    Thanks
    Son

    EDIT: Just going to go to snellings.
    Last edited by Kelvrick; 03-24-2010, 2:33 PM.
  • #2
    chrisw
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 1225

    try Golden State Tactical


    WTB: Beretta a400

    Originally posted by Cato
    Women teachers are "liberated and empowered." They are embolden so much by our current society that they can wave their vagina around like a flag.
    Originally posted by OlderThanDirt
    I treat all people the same until they open their big mouths and make me feel otherwise.

    Comment

    • #3
      Kelvrick
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jun 2007
      • 1064

      Yea, I was thinking about him, but he's east sac along 50. I'd rather not head out that way since I have to hit Davis afterwards.

      I might have to go to snellings.

      Comment

      • #4
        BNuge
        Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 339

        Cordova Shooting Center sells plenty of lowers and black rifles and does alot of ppt's so I'd imagine they wouldn't have a problem. Call and ask. 351-0538

        Comment

        • #5
          BNuge
          Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 339

          and also yay I am now an official member with my 100th post haha

          Comment

          • #6
            Kelvrick
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jun 2007
            • 1064

            Originally posted by BNuge
            and also yay I am now an official member with my 100th post haha
            Congrats!

            Looks like I'm headed to Snellings tomorrow. Thanks for the help BNuge and chrisw

            Comment

            • #7
              dirtyJ
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2008
              • 1002

              Going on the way to Davis? Shoulda just come up to us in Woodland .
              My posts are my own opinion and reflect no official positions of anyone other than myself.

              Comment

              • #8
                marcus_bervus
                Member
                • Feb 2010
                • 315

                has anyone here tried the services of TNT Gun Sales and Police Supply i Sacramento? they offered the lowest fees and price.
                Charity is no substitute for justice withheld

                As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.



                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1