Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Applying for my FFL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leitung
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 2897

    Applying for my FFL

    Well I just got done with my business licence and I am now going to apply for my ffl. Then it's onto the sellers permit and CFD requirements. I am renovating a room in my house for the office starting tomorrow.

    Wish me luck!
    Former "Subject" of the People's Republic of California in "exile" in Washington State.
  • #2
    halifax
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 4440

    LUCK
    Jim


    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      D53
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 2248

      right on, good luck, hopefully everything goes smooth...........









      and maybe you will sell me my Kimber back
      "Because 4 inches is big to a midget" - Dave Attell

      Comment

      • #4
        GlockGuy
        Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 469

        Best of luck!!
        Owning guns makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty.

        Proud member of the 2016 California Quitters Club

        Comment

        • #5
          tenpercentfirearms
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Apr 2005
          • 13007

          Originally posted by leitung
          Well I just got done with my business licence and I am now going to apply for my ffl. Then it's onto the sellers permit and CFD requirements. I am renovating a room in my house for the office starting tomorrow.

          Wish me luck!
          As long as you have the business license, everything else can be done at the same time. So go ahead and get your FFL going, get your COE, and sellers permit. You won't be able to get your CFD done until all of those are finished. Do them together.
          www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1