Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for a local FFL? Click here!
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
-
Looking for FFL
Hello,
I purchased a complete Glock 26 frame from Gun Broker.com. The seller says that he ships them to CA all of the time and they are transferred to non law-enforcement. He said that I would be able to find an FFL on Calguns who would transfer it as a handgun, because law does not say anything about it being an "incomplete" handgun. Is this true, and are there any FFL's or ones you know of that can help me. I am in SoCal.
ThanksComment
-
The Glock 26 is on the roster, so you could have bought a complete one from any gun store that is lucky enough to have it in stock...Hello,
I purchased a complete Glock 26 frame from Gun Broker.com. The seller says that he ships them to CA all of the time and they are transferred to non law-enforcement. He said that I would be able to find an FFL on Calguns who would transfer it as a handgun, because law does not say anything about it being an "incomplete" handgun. Is this true, and are there any FFL's or ones you know of that can help me. I am in SoCal.
Thanks
Any FFL at all can do the transfer.ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Lt. Colonel Jeff CooperComment
-
Hello,
I purchased a complete Glock 26 frame from Gun Broker.com. The seller says that he ships them to CA all of the time and they are transferred to non law-enforcement. He said that I would be able to find an FFL on Calguns who would transfer it as a handgun, because law does not say anything about it being an "incomplete" handgun. Is this true, and are there any FFL's or ones you know of that can help me. I am in SoCal.
Thanks
Unfortunately its illegal to DROS just a frame as every handgun needs to be in its original configuration as it was during DOJ testing to DROS.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProComment
-
FFL for ammo transfer in the tri valley?
I'm looking for a FFL willing to receive ammo from gunbroker and do the transfer. I'd prefer someone in the tri valley (Dublin/Pleasanton/Livermore) but am willing to go further out if need be. I've reached out to a few local FFLs I found online, but understandably people are hard to get a hold of right now and I don't want to send ammo to someone without giving them a heads up. Just curious if anyone knows of an FFL in this area who still has availability - thanks.Comment
-
Comment
-
Thanks! I see a phone number on yelp, is that the best way to get a hold of him?Comment
-
Comment
-
Thanks again, much appreciated.Comment
-
How do you make appointment for pickup or communicate to have FFL info send to sender?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,543
Posts: 25,148,845
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18460 users online. 42 members and 18418 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment