Going on day 22 first time buyer.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Current Turnaround Time on DROS?
Collapse
X
-
As of 6/29 @ 7:45, I'm still waiting on a 6/24 @ 15:20 delivery. So 4 days late.
Since this DROS is for a C&R and I am a collector I already have it.Comment
-
14 days PU last weekComment
-
10 Days, not a first time buyerComment
-
For you guys who recently drosed here, did you have to make an appt or just grab a ticket?WTB 3rd Gen SW also looking for a 22 pistol with 6" bbl or longerComment
-
Comment
-
Applied for DROS on 6/20 for a c&r and still waiting. I am so not a first timer. I have an appointment with my FFL today to DROS another c&r at the end of the 30 day limit. I hope he has a surprise for me but he is pretty good about keeping me informed. This sucks!Comment
-
If you purchase C&R's you might want to get an FFL/03 and C&R.
One if the benefits is an exemption to the 1 in 30 rule for both C&R and modern guns.
Cash and Carry is nice.
Next July, the 1-30 kicks in for long guns too.Comment
-
My most recent DROS was 10 days on the dot. Maybe having the FFL03 made it faster?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,403
Posts: 25,147,452
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27479 users online. 121 members and 27358 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment