Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beware of Civil Unrest Call from ATF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ugimports
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jun 2009
    • 6251

    Beware of Civil Unrest Call from ATF

    Anyone get the call? Another FFL I know in Texas got a call from ATF telling him to make sure everything is locked down and if possible avoid being at his shop. Supposedly ATF is calling FFLs in select areas. I did not get the call.
    UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
    Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
    web​ / email / vendor forum

    I AM THE MAJORITY!!!

    Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links
  • #2
    redfield96
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 648

    Got it.

    E-mails too.

    Comment

    • #3
      Socalspeed
      Member
      • Oct 2014
      • 135

      Yep. Call and email
      Sentinel6Firearms.com
      NRA, DOJ, LEO, VCSO CCW Firearms Instructor
      Local Firearms and Ammunition Sales Ventura County
      805-279-9904

      Comment

      • #4
        Stoney Creek Arms
        Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 292

        Got the call and email
        North OC FFL-New Gun Sales. Transfers: Handgun or Long Gun Dealer Fee $50 DROS Fee $37.19
        FSC & written test: $25
        Call with questions: 714-482-7508 StoneyCreekArms@yahoo.com
        www.stoneycreekarms.com

        Comment

        • #5
          ugimports
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Jun 2009
          • 6251

          I wonder how they decided what areas to call.. Would you 3 have thought the area you were in could be an issue? Maybe there was some social media chatter the ATF picked up on that was near you?
          UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
          Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
          web​ / email / vendor forum

          I AM THE MAJORITY!!!

          Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links

          Comment

          • #6
            Socalspeed
            Member
            • Oct 2014
            • 135

            Originally posted by ugimports
            I wonder how they decided what areas to call.. Would you 3 have thought the area you were in could be an issue? Maybe there was some social media chatter the ATF picked up on that was near you?

            Not a hot spot at all. Sleepy suburbs. But being 30 miles from the madness in Hollywood and LA...maybe that is why. Who knows.
            Sentinel6Firearms.com
            NRA, DOJ, LEO, VCSO CCW Firearms Instructor
            Local Firearms and Ammunition Sales Ventura County
            805-279-9904

            Comment

            • #7
              SkyHawk
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Sep 2012
              • 23531

              are FFLs allowed to remove their firearm inventory and temporarily relocate it for safe keeping?
              Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

              Comment

              • #8
                ugimports
                Vendor/Retailer
                • Jun 2009
                • 6251

                Originally posted by Socalspeed
                Not a hot spot at all. Sleepy suburbs. But being 30 miles from the madness in Hollywood and LA...maybe that is why. Who knows.
                We're < 30 miles between both San Jose and Oakland where looting has erupted... we never got a call or email... I'm not sure if I should feel lucky or annoyed that I didn't get a call.
                UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
                Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
                web​ / email / vendor forum

                I AM THE MAJORITY!!!

                Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links

                Comment

                • #9
                  Socalspeed
                  Member
                  • Oct 2014
                  • 135

                  This is an important message from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Possible civil unrest in our area may result in looting of businesses. The ATF reminds you to remain vigilant and to take appropriate steps to secure both your firearms inventory and your required records. Please report all suspicious persons or activity to your local police department. Additionally, notify ATF at if you find any of your firearms missing, lost or stolen or if you are a victim of an attempted burglary of your business.
                  Sentinel6Firearms.com
                  NRA, DOJ, LEO, VCSO CCW Firearms Instructor
                  Local Firearms and Ammunition Sales Ventura County
                  805-279-9904

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ugimports
                    Vendor/Retailer
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 6251

                    Originally posted by SkyHawk
                    are FFLs allowed to remove their firearm inventory and temporarily relocate it for safe keeping?
                    Not that i'm aware of.
                    UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
                    Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
                    web​ / email / vendor forum

                    I AM THE MAJORITY!!!

                    Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      stitchnicklas
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 7091

                      yep..got it also...****s going to get serious here...

                      atf.ffl.alert@usdoj.gov
                      To:***********@yahoo.com
                      Sat, May 30 at 7:37 PM
                      This is an important message from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Possible civil unrest in our area may result in looting of businesses. The ATF reminds you to remain vigilant and to take appropriate steps to secure both your firearms inventory and your required records. Please report all suspicious persons or activity to your local police department. Additionally, notify ATF at if you find any of your firearms missing, lost or stolen or if you are a victim of an attempted burglary of your business.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SkyHawk
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 23531

                        Originally posted by ugimports
                        Not that i'm aware of.
                        That's what I thought. That sucks
                        Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          acespawnshop
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 2852

                          We got it too
                          Interstate Transfers $100 (DROS included with the price)
                          Email acesjewelryandloan@hotmail.com if you need us to do a transfer!
                          Or call 626-968-5900

                          Follow us on Facebook @acesjewelryandloan Need Cash Fast? Get a loan on your firearms here!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            rromeo
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 6981

                            I have an 03, and I just received the call and email. I texted a few friends with businesses, and one is even an 07/02SOT, none of them have gotten anything.
                            Never initiate force against another. That should be the underlying principle of your life. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

                            - from THE SECOND BOOK OF KYFHO
                            (Revised Eastern Sect Edition)

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              ugimports
                              Vendor/Retailer
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 6251

                              Well apparently the looting is hitting Fremont/Newark tonight...
                              UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
                              Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
                              web​ / email / vendor forum

                              I AM THE MAJORITY!!!

                              Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1