Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Another interfamilial transfer ?
Collapse
X
-
-
I suppose so.
The whole intrafamilial thing is principally a way to get off-Roster handguns into CA, and make family transfers among CA residents without benefit of FFL.
Since CA --> CO is interstate, still has to run through the CO FFL, per Federal law.
If it makes sense financially, seems easier to just send a check.ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!Comment
-
If I had to guess in these times there are no Glocks for 'normal' prices in CO either.I suppose so.
The whole intrafamilial thing is principally a way to get off-Roster handguns into CA, and make family transfers among CA residents without benefit of FFL.
Since CA --> CO is interstate, still has to run through the CO FFL, per Federal law.
If it makes sense financially, seems easier to just send a check.UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web​ / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid LinksComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,424
Posts: 25,147,714
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20043 users online. 154 members and 19889 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment