Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FFL's That Are Willing To Do CA Xfers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwest
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 3958

    FFL's That Are Willing To Do CA Xfers

    Kestryll - thanks for adding this to the CG Forums.

    FFL's - can you please respond if you are willing to help those in California that purchase firearms out of state and need to get those xferred in and possibly modified (i.e. - adding BB's) to be legal in California?

    If we can start a 'list' I think it will be mutually beneficial.

    Thanks!
    jwest
    sigpic
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
    Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
    Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
    We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.
  • #2
    Thompson Tactical
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 2

    well i am new to this but I have been operating for a few months now as an FFL in Socal area. My primary goal is to offer good service and access to firearms. I dont mind bringing in OLL's or anything else as long as its configured properly. If anyone has questions or comments please feel free to ask or call. Thanks - Matt (THOMPSON TACTICAL) 805-404-3528 I am located at 3420 waco ave in Simi Valley ca 93063. For the time being I am by appointment only.
    Last edited by Thompson Tactical; 04-13-2009, 7:54 PM. Reason: add address

    Comment

    • #3
      HappyG
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2008
      • 942

      Location of your store Matt?

      Comment

      • #4
        glockwise2000
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 2534

        address matt?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          jksupplyco
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 1623

          I think this is a list intended to get a compilation of "middlemen" or out-of-state FFLs that are willing to receive otherwise illegal (for Ca) weapons, and render them legal for Ca, transferring them to any number of us "friendly" in state FFLs..

          Comment

          • #6
            jwest
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 3958

            Yes - that is correct JKSUPPLYCO.

            I think in most cases it will just be BB install and ship it off to CA.

            Thanks for making that clear.
            sigpic
            "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
            Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
            Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
            We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.

            Comment

            • #7
              glockwise2000
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 2534

              There are a lot of FFLs out of state that are willing to deal with CA now. I've had some FFLS I tried to speak to and they are willing to listen. Lately I tried Kentucky Gun Co.(Keene's Depot) and told them regarding the BB and okayed it. Hi-Power did it too like 3 weeks ago. Hit and Run from GA learned about that too like 2 months ago and okayed. If we just tried to call and tell them what to do, probably, most of them will listen. Buds and Dynamic A won't still do it inspite of my plea.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                jwest
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 3958

                I have spoken to Dean of DD's Ranch and of course Dean will also provide this service -

                DD's Ranch is the founder of the New York SAFE Act Legal AR-15. DD's Ranch is the one stop shop for your firearm and accessory needs.
                sigpic
                "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
                Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
                Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
                We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Steve's Scar
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 724

                  I have yet to see anyone solid out there..

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    jwest
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 3958

                    SteveK - Dean of DD's ranch is about as solid as it gets.
                    I've also heard good things about CWS - Cold War Shooters even though I have yet to purchase a rifle from them. Wanted to pick up a R-15/R-25 from them but they are scarce.
                    Dean has done a R-15 xfer for me - I recommend him www.ddsranch.com highly.
                    sigpic
                    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
                    Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
                    Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
                    We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Hopi
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7700

                      Quentin Laser will transfer as a middleman as well.



                      Jwest, whatever could have sparked your motivation to start this thread. Good idea.....

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Steve's Scar
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 724

                        I just left a message. I want everything but the reciever shipped to me. The peoiple I bought from wants to ship the whole gun. My ffl here in calif says he wont do it. So the gun has to be shipped in peices. Laws here are so stupid. this state has gambling this state doesnt, that one has no tax, this one has guns.. Fricken idiotic...

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Steve's Scar
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 724

                          I just called dean, I'm all set thank you guys...

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Ford8N
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2002
                            • 6129

                            DD's Ranch and Dean are...

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Q
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 6668

                              I like this forum!
                              2024 New Year?s resolution will be no posting..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1