Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CA DOJ SIGNAGE AND FSC UPDATE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    tenpercentfirearms
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Apr 2005
    • 13007

    www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

    Comment

    • #32
      kemasa
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jun 2005
      • 10706

      Crickets after 2 hours? Glad to see you haven't changed :-).
      Kemasa.
      False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

      Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

      Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

      Comment

      • #33
        acespawnshop
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jun 2012
        • 2852

        Originally posted by tenpercentfirearms
        I already have them sign a customer agreement page that we keep. I would imagine that we will update this for 2019 to include this wording.
        Interstate Transfers $100 (DROS included with the price)
        Email acesjewelryandloan@hotmail.com if you need us to do a transfer!
        Or call 626-968-5900

        Follow us on Facebook @acesjewelryandloan Need Cash Fast? Get a loan on your firearms here!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1