I brought a glock 43 to sell to a Buddy and I fly out on a red eye tonight. Does anyone know a FFL that can do a ppt tonight? I live in nor cal and will be moving before I come back
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ffl help near redondo beach/Torrance
Collapse
X
-
Ffl help near redondo beach/Torrance
Tags: None -
Bad planning. Good luck. Martin Retting culver city if open. -
Turners on Hawthorne Blvd if they're still opensigpic
When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance is Duty
Comment
-
Turners is probably it forgot about them.Comment
-
They said no paper work after 5. In a bind here. We couldn't help planning. Anyone know any local guys?Comment
-
Sharpshooters in old Torrance. They close at 6.
(310) 618-9971sigpic
When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance is Duty
Comment
-
Sharpshooter said no paper work after 5 too...Comment
-
Thanks. Left him a message.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,554
Posts: 25,149,121
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25510 users online. 135 members and 25375 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment