Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Questions about FFL license

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Big Gorilla
    Member
    • Mar 2017
    • 209

    Questions about FFL license

    Years ago I was an ffl. I had a location in San Diego with a corporate 01. I sold the location with corporate ffl then got a personal 01 and did a small home based. Due to some unforeseen matters(issue with our house) I voluntarily turned in my ffl. No issues. Never had an issue.

    My question is this. If I applied for an 07 now, would I have pretty good chances of getting it as I had an ffl before? Or does it not really matter?
  • #2
    ugimports
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jun 2009
    • 6251

    Assuming no zoning issues changed for where you got your license I don't see an issue. ATF doesn't handle 01/07 differently other then the paperwork they walk you through.
    UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
    Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
    web​ / email / vendor forum

    I AM THE MAJORITY!!!

    Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links

    Comment

    • #3
      Big Gorilla
      Member
      • Mar 2017
      • 209

      Originally posted by ugimports
      Assuming no zoning issues changed for where you got your license I don't see an issue. ATF doesn't handle 01/07 differently other then the paperwork they walk you through.
      Thank you very much

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1