Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Global Entry for 4473 Question 20B

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • acespawnshop
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jun 2012
    • 2852

    Global Entry for 4473 Question 20B

    I have a customer who ordered a rifle for a hunting trip to South Africa. He is a business man who travels frequently and has applied through the US Customs and Border Protection for their Global Entry program that expedites his entry back into the USA. His ID has a PO BOX listed on it and I need to prove his address and comply with federal and state requirements. Should this suffice? I have already called ATF to get clarification and I am awaiting a call back. According to the purchaser who ordered over the phone and has not come in to the shop yet this document shows issued by DHS Customs and Border Protection, it bears his name and physical address. By all that I can tell this should satisfy ATF's requirements, but does this comply with DOJ also? Thought and input appreciated.
    Interstate Transfers $100 (DROS included with the price)
    Email acesjewelryandloan@hotmail.com if you need us to do a transfer!
    Or call 626-968-5900

    Follow us on Facebook @acesjewelryandloan Need Cash Fast? Get a loan on your firearms here!
  • #2
    ugimports
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jun 2009
    • 6251

    I would say yes for DOJ if it has time period of validation (expiration date) on it.

    From the DOJ FAQ:
    Current, government-issued license, permit, or registration, other than a California Driver License or California Identification Card, that has a specified expiration date or period of validity. The license, permit, or registration must bear the individual's name and either of the following:
    The individual's current residential address as declared on the DROS form; or
    The individual's address as it appears on his or her California Driver License, California Identification Card, or change of address attachment thereto.
    It sounds like it meets that criteria.
    UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
    Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
    web​ / email / vendor forum

    I AM THE MAJORITY!!!

    Amazon Links Posted May be Paid Links

    Comment

    • #3
      OCArmory
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 1321

      I woudl say no as it is not a license permit or registration. It is merely an ID to allow someone access to a program.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1