Is it possible to purchase handgun say for example a Glock 23 and have a9 millimeter barrel at the time of purchase and dros that gun as dual 40 Smith and Wesson and 9 millimeter or is it going to be dros as 40 Smith and Wesson ? Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
dual caliber pistol
Collapse
X
-
YesYou, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.
Incoming fire has the right of way.
-
You can DROS it as both calibers.You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.
Incoming fire has the right of way.
Comment
-
Only if exempt or ppt though right? If you choose Glock 23 off the rostered handgun screen there isn't an ability to choose a 2nd caliber.UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid LinksComment
-
You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.
Incoming fire has the right of way.
Comment
-
I don't think you can PPT to yourself. I've never tried it though nor do I know what DOJ would do if they saw it. You might be better off trying to volreg it as dual caliber to see what happens. It's a cheaper option as well ($19 vs $35).UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid LinksComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,568
Posts: 25,149,298
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 35268 users online. 104 members and 35164 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment