Are ca dealers exempt from personally buying off roster handguns like LEOs? Say I wanted a new cc but it's not on roster can I buy and log out to myself?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FFL exempt from handgun roster
Collapse
X
-
FFL exempt from handgun roster
Tags: None -
.
"A rattlesnake that doesn't bite teaches you nothing" -- Jessamyn West
"Only God has the touch to create these magnificent rattlesnakes and their signature greatness in nature" -- unknown
.
......GO HERE FOR--► My YouTube Channel

Comment
-
-
They can bring it in to their inventory for sale to LE. There is also no reason why they couldn't use it for demos, training, etc. So while it is not in their personal inventory, they would have similar dominion and control.sigpic
www.franklinarmory.com
info@franklinarmory.com
ONLINE STORE: http://franklinarmory.com
Franklin Armory - Manufacturer of Quality, California Legal AR's, the F17 Series rimfire rifles in 17 WSM, the Drop-in Fixed Magazine (DFM), and the CA7, CA11, and CA12 Rostered AR Pistols!Comment
-
Not sure if in inventory can be added to CC. I thought the agency will run it through AFS to make sure it is registered to you.UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web​ / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid LinksComment
-
sigpic
www.franklinarmory.com
info@franklinarmory.com
ONLINE STORE: http://franklinarmory.com
Franklin Armory - Manufacturer of Quality, California Legal AR's, the F17 Series rimfire rifles in 17 WSM, the Drop-in Fixed Magazine (DFM), and the CA7, CA11, and CA12 Rostered AR Pistols!Comment
-
-
at that point does that mean its used and would no longer be a dealer sale, or would it still be a new dealer sale since it never left my possession?
never mind answered my own question, used is still dealer sale PPT is notLast edited by XxWoodsHunterxX; 12-23-2015, 11:52 AM.Comment
-
UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web​ / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid LinksComment
-
And in free states you only deal with federal and can register any gun to you anyways so sole prop makes it useless
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using TapatalkComment
-
Soleprop is not useless in free states. It has many advantages.
I can close down one of my sole prop FFLs and the following can occur:
All regular Title I firearms will be mine without a 4473 transfer. Since they become private property I can sell them without a background check on the buyer like normal face to face deals. ATF was slow to renew licenses for awhile. It was going to affect a dealers business I know because he would be locked out of buying from distributors. He called ATf and told them if he did not get his renewal asap he was going to pull over 500 guns from inventory and sell them on backpage with no 4473. ATF overnighted his renewal.
All Title II suppressors, sbrs, sbs, AOWs, and Destructive devices will be mine after form 4 approved. No $5 or $200 tax.
All full transferable MG's will be mine after FORM 4 approved. No $200 tax.
Bonus:
All pre-86 dealer samples will be mine after Form 4 approved. These are cheaper than fully transferable machine guns. No $200 tax.
Only thing I have to give up are post-86 MG's and I would either sell to another 02FFL without a LEO letter or just cut them up.sigpic
Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]Comment
-
Me being an SP,
if i buy a gun for myself, and i want the ability to sell it within a year, i just have to fill out a 4473 like any other transfer correct?
no 4473 for me equals no selling for 1 year.. right?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,644
Posts: 25,150,023
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20256 users online. 96 members and 20160 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment