Can a person wishing to purchase a firearm from an FFL take the FSC test for $10 and not buy a FSC card for $15? Or does the code say they must buy the card too?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Another FSC question.
Collapse
X
-
What would be the purpose of taking the test and not getting the card? Results are not transeferable. I would have to double check if I can only charge $10. I might still need to charge 25 and could not issue card as if you failed.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TapatalkUG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid LinksComment
-
Btw you dont get fsc number for dros without getting card.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TapatalkUG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid LinksComment
-
It's $15 more their not going to pass up that opportunity.
Stay Frosty.Comment
-
Don't mean to high jack but this is a question pertaining to fsc. How hard is it to become fsc certified to give the test?
Stay Frosty.Comment
-
Easy. Go to doj website and lookup instructors (https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/fscinfo). Take class. Pass test. Get instructor card. I will update with link when I get home.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TapatalkUG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid LinksComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,807
Posts: 25,151,803
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23108 users online. 92 members and 23016 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment