Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Arrowhead Outdoor Sports

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr. Casull
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 301

    Arrowhead Outdoor Sports

    Several years ago Arrowhead Outdoor Sports was located in Fountain Valley just North of the 405 freeway. They were there several years and they at one time told me they were moving and then they were just gone! Does anybody know what really happened to them? Did they run afoul of gun laws or just bad management? I really liked the two guys that were generally there and purchased several guns from them. It was the kind of place where it was fun to go whether or not I was buying anything.
  • #2
    Baboosh
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2008
    • 6769

    Did you post this same thread a couple years ago or am I going crazy?

    I have no idea why this popped up in my mind. It is insane what the mind wants to remember.

    Oh and to answer your question I remember them but no idea what happened.
    Just a normal guy

    Comment

    • #3
      Ghostrider19
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 28

      Baboosh, you're not crazy:

      8/5/2103

      Comment

      • #4
        I Swan
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2010
        • 8770

        I believe the owner Chris died, the tall Chinese man. Also so did the Hispanic worker in a car accident I think his name was Frankie.

        Comment

        • #5
          LONGRANGER777
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2013
          • 581

          RIP...I hadnt thought about that shop in a long time. I bought a lot of guns from them in the 90s. Great shop.

          Comment

          • #6
            Mr. Casull
            Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 301

            Yes I did post it years ago and as I remember I didn't get any responses. I really loved those guys and how well they treated me. I'm sorry to hear about Chris and Frankie? Every time I drive by the old store I think of how much I miss their store. Thanks everybody for the great response. Is there a gun store around today in Orange County that is owned by people that you want to stop by and chat?

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1