Can I order a frame and just put my old slide on the new frame to dro it ?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock Gen 3 Lower Frame Only
Collapse
X
-
Sure. I did 3 frames from Glockmeister in Arizona. Each time I dropped off a Glock upper at my FFL, before the frames arrived. These were Gen 3 frames, hence on the roster.
May the Bridges I burn light the way.
Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.
Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728). -
Yes, as long as your FFL logs it in as manufacturing a receiver to pistol.UG Imports - Fremont, CA FFL - Transfers, New Gun Sales
Closure Schedule: http://ugimports.com/closed
web / email / vendor forum
I AM THE MAJORITY!!!
Amazon Links Posted May be Paid LinksComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,972
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25153 users online. 42 members and 25111 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment