Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The Great Reset is upon us

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sd_shooter
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2008
    • 14277

    The Great Reset is upon us

    The Great Reset is a real thing


    Look at the vax mandate in Italy, for all workers



    I don't think the vax itself is the 'mark of the beast' but it's certainly a step toward that.

    Want to buy or sell?
    - All currency will be digital
    - You must have the vax
    - Must have a vax passport

    No passport.... no access to anything provided by society. No gas, no grocery store, no paycheck, no retirement, no healthcare.

    I used to think none of this would happen in my lifetime, now I think it will happen in the next 10 years.
  • #2
    damon1272
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 4857

    I definitely agree with you. I have had to talk to some anti vaccine folks who thought this was the mark or the beast. Had to tell them read scripture. It centers around money and the access to markets and money.
    But I do view it as a primer for what is to come.
    With the reset, it has to be done through crashing an economy. We are just seeing the first indications of it here and elsewhere. The crash is coming and they are prepared to enact fundamental change. Look how fast we went from 15 days to slow the spread to now. Expect the next changes to be faster and harsher.

    Comment

    • #3
      Barang
      CGN Contributor
      • Aug 2013
      • 13387

      that's how compliant people are, so that when 666 comes, everything is ripe and ready for him to control the whole world. and yes! great reset = one world government.

      Comment

      • #4
        Wordupmybrotha
        From anotha motha
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2013
        • 6965

        Yeah, scary times indeed. We're getting trained to enter boxcars. When it happens for real, we'll enter without any resistance.

        Even my church. We wear face diapers during worship like good sheep.

        Comment

        • #5
          steadyrock
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Aug 2007
          • 10236

          Do not give in to evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it.

          Comment

          • #6
            anthonyca
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2008
            • 6316

            There is enough information out now that there is no excuse. These billionaires have been telling us for years they were going to do this and people still refuse to listen.
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Union...70812799700206

            Originally posted by Wherryj
            I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?

            Comment

            • #7
              Kokopelli
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 3444

              Originally posted by Wordupmybrotha
              Yeah, scary times indeed. We're getting trained to enter boxcars. When it happens for real, we'll enter without any resistance.

              Even my church. We wear face diapers during worship like good sheep.
              We don't wear compliance face diapers at my church and the men have a gun club. We won't be forced into any boxcars.

              If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. - Ronald Reagan

              Comment

              • #8
                Garand Hunter
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2016
                • 2786

                Don't get into any hurry up for the 666 stuff. Its just not time yet, AND the AC rules from Jerusalem, over the ancient boundaries of the Roman Empire, not NYC not WDC or anywhere in the USA. He will have enemies and have to fight to keep his domain intact and REMEMBER, he only gets 42 months/3 1/2 years to rule, keep your eyes on The Lord of all, keep up to date on your Daniel studies and Zechariah ch 14 studies and Revelation studies.

                For now Garand Hunter is out for a few weeks, moving to Tennessee the 19th
                of Oct, tomoro morn.

                Psalm 1

                Comment

                • #9
                  Wordupmybrotha
                  From anotha motha
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Oct 2013
                  • 6965

                  Originally posted by Kokopelli
                  We don't wear compliance face diapers at my church and the men have a gun club. We won't be forced into any boxcars.
                  Good to hear you guys have some balls. What city is your church in?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Yugo
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 8395

                    Originally posted by Wordupmybrotha
                    Yeah, scary times indeed. We're getting trained to enter boxcars. When it happens for real, we'll enter without any resistance.

                    Even my church. We wear face diapers during worship like good sheep.
                    Im sorry my friend, you should have been looking for a new church yesterday. This church you speak of is NOT real and have sold their soles the sooner you see that the better. In the san fernando valley we have many churches here that are not putting up with the bullhockey and were in the belly of the beast here.
                    sigpic

                    Originally posted by WAMO556
                    Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

                    Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

                    Umm yeah!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SPUTTER
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 7504

                      I

                      In the Catholic tradition, I will fight til death. Deus Vult!
                      Last edited by SPUTTER; 01-13-2022, 3:59 AM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Garand Hunter
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 2016
                        • 2786

                        Wearing a mask in church HUUUH ? Grow some balls with hair on them !! OR, find a church with real believers ! When they ( a certain few ) tried that nonsense where I last went to fellowship at in Kaw Lee Pforn Yuh I stopped going there until the pastor over ruled that and its up to you make your own choice became the norm I went back until leaving for Tennessee. After two or three tries to take my temp and seeing and hearing my response the ladies holding the temp reader didn't try it on me at all. Some of the elderly folks keep wearing the masks and that is fine, to each his or her own. At 78 maybe I am ( elderly ) now, maybe not. As for the Great Reset, check out the Great reset story on www.worldtribune.com/ about Klaus Schwab.

                        Psalm 1
                        Last edited by Garand Hunter; 01-13-2022, 3:00 PM. Reason: added sentence

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          sbsparky
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 35

                          Convoy starting in Socal headed to DC

                          Going down March 5th



                          Spread the word

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Dirtlaw
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Apr 2018
                            • 3480

                            So much I don't know. I pray for understanding, but the response I always get is to trust.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              CVShooter
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2017
                              • 1234

                              Better buy your tin foil now. How are you going to make those hats when you can't buy foil because you don't have a vaccine to allow you to buy stuff from the store? Better stock up now!

                              I see some faith in the Bible here. But very little in God/the divine, humanity, the earth or in goodness.

                              Faith in politics is certainly misplaced

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1