Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    mike.h
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 1613

    Not yet, I have a new shotgun in Cali jail ...
    USAF 1966-70
    SEA '69-70
    NRA Life Member

    Comment

    • #17
      Garand Hunter
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2016
      • 2786

      Its clear from the scriptures ( Holy Bible ) that God Almighty did and does speak to men in dreams and visions. Obviously not all dreams are from Him. I am aware of Dana Coverstone and others saying they have had dreams of this and that sort of events to come. Still listening for fulfillment on some of them.

      Psalm 1

      Comment

      • #18
        socal m1 shooter
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2013
        • 1953

        iTrader under old CalGuns

        Comment

        • #19
          socal m1 shooter
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2013
          • 1953

          The Biblical standard for anyone claiming to have a prophecy from God is pretty clear: "when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him."

          Justin Peters and others have been on this of late. Peters released a big video yesterday with a compilation of false prophecies from 2020. Very eye-opening.
          iTrader under old CalGuns

          Comment

          • #20
            Featureless
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Mar 2018
            • 2267

            Meh. Until 57:00 forward. That's biblical.
            California Native
            Lifelong Gun Owner
            NRA Member
            CRPA Member

            ....."He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance."

            Declaration of Independence, 1776

            Comment

            • #21
              socal m1 shooter
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2013
              • 1953

              Peters' testimony is worth reading. He makes it easier to understand why he is producing a 4.5-hour video like that.

              Personally I think he could have broken his magnum opus into smaller 30-45 minute chunks, but hey, it is powerful to see the volume of material in a single continuous video. I have not finished watching all of it.
              Last edited by socal m1 shooter; 01-31-2021, 7:35 PM.
              iTrader under old CalGuns

              Comment

              • #22
                Sailormilan2
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 2006
                • 3487

                Since I was raised in a prophet driven cult, I am very skeptical of people who claim to be “prophets “. Especially those whose message seems to be God came to me in a dream last night so now I'm making a You Tube video to tell everyone about it.
                Last edited by Sailormilan2; 02-01-2021, 2:52 PM.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Garand Hunter
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2016
                  • 2786

                  Skeptical does not automaticaly add up to false, or does it, no. The scriptures record many dreams from God Almighty and indicate it does happen, WHEN GOD causes it to happen. You have heard of the proverbial grain of salt to take with many things cast about these days, well I use a bucket of salt with what is bouncing around these days. But, if you want to, listen and consider and take maybe so maybe not attitude and let some time pass by and " weigh " them again. I take that approach most of the time. The biggest issue I have is with pastors speaking of dreams and prophetical sayings when it is clear in Ephesians that The Lord set some in the church, Apostles, PROPHETS, evangelists, pastors and teachers. The order does not set pastors FIRST, Apostles first and prophets second, etc. I am not at all slamming on Pastors ! Just noting where the structure was set at. Yeah alot of non Full Gospel believers say that that structure passed away, if you see it that way, help yourself, I do not see it that way.

                  Psalm 1

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    TrailerparkTrash
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 4249

                    sigpic

                    It`s funny to me to see how angry an atheist is over a God they don`t believe in.` -Jack Hibbs

                    -ΙΧΘΥΣ <><

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1