Can someone please direct me to a resource for training our Usher corps in Orange County?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Usher Training Needed (Revised)
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
I have been training our ushers in our emergency plan. Part of this was identifying potential threats and how to deal with them. I mentioned that OC issued CCW permits and that just seeing a gun printing through clothing was not a good reason for an immediate call to 911. That's when the poop hit the fan. Some people said they would stop attending if they thought there were armed people at church. Two people asked how to get a permit. I spent 4 hours Sunday e-mailing people that No we were not going to arm anybody.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,788
Posts: 25,151,665
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21890 users online. 119 members and 21771 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment