Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Injured LASD Deputy's

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drewXD/G23
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 113

    Injured LASD Deputy's

    Any word on the LASD deputy's that were involved in a accident last night? I heard they were air lifted...
  • #2
    Ron-Solo
    In Memoriam
    • Jan 2009
    • 8581

    News said they were both critical, but I haven't even able to get any info from other contacts.

    I used to work Walnut Station. These incidents always hurt.
    LASD Retired
    1978-2011

    NRA Life Member
    CRPA Life Member
    NRA Rifle Instructor
    NRA Shotgun Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    DOJ Certified Instructor

    Comment

    • #3
      Gnome
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2007
      • 1693

      Circs on TC! RDOs. Didn't hear about it...

      Prayers for a full and speedy recovery...

      Originally posted by E Pluribus Unum
      During Y2K my neighbor and I were talking and he said he had a basement full of water and canned food. He asked if I had stocked up and I said that I had. I told him I bought a 12 guage shotgun, a .308 rifle and several bricks of .22 ammo.

      He is an anti-gun guy and he said. "Well, you can't eat ammunition". I replied with "When I'm starving to death with a case of ammunition, who's door do you think I am going to knock on?"

      Comment

      • #4
        CaptMike
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2006
        • 1272

        Prayers for my county brothers.
        A life is not important, except for the impact it has on other lives- Jackie Robinson

        Comment

        • #5
          Ron-Solo
          In Memoriam
          • Jan 2009
          • 8581

          They were rolling code to an injury T/C when apparently a pickup truck or suv turned in front of them. After the impact they hit a power pole. Details are very sketchy.
          LASD Retired
          1978-2011

          NRA Life Member
          CRPA Life Member
          NRA Rifle Instructor
          NRA Shotgun Instructor
          NRA Range Safety Officer
          DOJ Certified Instructor

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1